We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and to acting in compliance with the applicable data regulations. This policy explains how we collect, use and process the data that you give. We seek to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data that we collect from you/your company may include information:
- you provide when our services are requested
- you provide when you complete 360 degree feedback
The data that we collect is used:
- to provide you with the services that are requested from us
- to provide personalised 360 reports
- for customer administration including carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you/your company and us and including retention of correspondence if you contact us
How we keep your data secure
We are committed to ensuring the security and integrity of information that we hold and act in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and have put in place appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to ensure this.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except:
- as necessary to fulfil your/your company requirements for our services
- in response to an expressed client need, interest or request.
We may disclose aggregated and anonymised information for strategic or research purposes. In this case, the data is used only in an anonymous form; no individual is identified or identifiable from such data.
How you can contact us: